Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Some Stupid and Funny Photos from the Past

Here are some photos compiled and collected to make you smile. Photographs during those old times makes you think, it is incredible or incredibly stupid.

Okay, say cheese.. -pandagrapher
pandagrapher

"You're threatened in our kind"





"Okay. Score 1-2. Last game"


Photo frame


Cheer leading those times...


"My bike is flying away!"


Heavy Weight on his motorbike


"What's up scooby?" "Ah, I'm waiting for Fred"


"So delicious, Oh my God!"


"And i love you, to the highest level"


"You'll marry me, right?"


"Meet my Students, we're just above average"


"My family"


"WTF, trunk sandwich"


"No, you're not"


"On the count of three, 1,2..."


"Sharing is LOVE"


"Again, you Fu*king children, how many times do I have to tell you, our toilet is not a swimming pool! Damn!"


"Okay, when the door open, there.. steady.. steady..."


"Is that a joke, Officer?"


"Who wants drinks from my vintage vending machine?"


"You okay there?" "Yeah, no problem"


"That's my Dad!"


"And where riding our 'SCOOPTER"


"Are you cold, my dear?"


"You done, buddy?"


"Hey, when are you going to feed me?"


"You stay there and be a good boy, okay"

Credit for the rightful owner of the photos above.

No comments:

Post a Comment